Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attention Attention!!!!!!!!!!

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Ladies and gentlemen gather round............

There is a new Paintball Equipment stockist just been set up in West Sussex (UK) called 'A-Team Paintball'

'A-Team Paintball' will be selling the full range of Extreme Rage and Dye products. With talks to other companies in progress.

www.dyeprecison.com
www.extremeragesports.com

As i'm sure you all know DYE products are used worldwide by many of the worlds top teams, such as the SC Ironmen, Aftershock and Joy Division. We will be selling a full range of their products including their new DYE Core Divison Gloves and Core Division pants/trousers.

Extreme Rage Products are now used by more competition paintball teams than any other harness. Pro teams such as Aftershock, Avalanche, Bob Long's Ironmen, Dynasty, Lockout, Rage, Fury, and Bad Company. Have all chosen Extreme Rage products.

For more infomation, visit,

www.a-teampaintball.co.uk
sales@A-TeamPaintball.co.uk

or phone/fax

01342 300790

amazing

why do i always fall into this trap.
A link that is on a site which is 90% under construction.
why can't ppl understand that when most users come across this site see thats its under construction they generally move on to another site and forget about the one under construction.

After whats the point of coming back to a site that will still be underconstruction when you return.
And don't say that this won't happen as we have all seen sites that are under construction, when you open their source code they have been like this for yonks.
my favourite has been under construction since nov 21 1998.

sort it out and finish the damn site before you launch it:mad: