Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attention Midlands paintballers - Indoor training!

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
Monday nights are run especially so that anyone can turn up and play, u dont have to be in a team or even have played befroe. As long as you have your own gear turn up and play. Paint is either bring your own or 25quid a box for classic or the next grade is 30 i think. www.quadball.co.uk for the address. These nights are fantastic and everyone down there is wicked.

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
Monday nights are run especially so that anyone can turn up and play, u dont have to be in a team or even have played befroe. As long as you have your own gear turn up and play. Paint is either bring your own or 25quid a box for classic or the next grade is 30 i think. www.quadball.co.uk for the address. These nights are fantastic and everyone down there is wicked.

Thanks for your help
Two fat blokes will be there next week.
Think of us as moving bunkers!!
Loose

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
Loosebree mate i forgot to add something, it is 10quid entrance fee or 12 with air, just so you dont turn up not knowing.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
:D Not sure where in cov he is,
but he works in newtown and he looks like the fella in your avatar but without the glasses (do they all look like that in cov):eek:
or is he your bruvva,PJ:D

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
I am from Aldermans Green
And i only look that old from carrying BRUMMIES that move to Tamworth to try to escape the PI** Take.!!!!!:D