Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ATTN: Anyone on Millennium Commitee!

Dates wise, not too sure how reliable they are mate but here's what I've heard thru the grapevine:

Max Masters - 29/30/31 March 2002
Megawhatdoumacallit Portugal - 19/20/21 April 2002
Mayhem - 24/25/26 March 2002
Toulouse 7WC - 5/6/7 July 2002
Joy Masters - 2/3/4 August 2002
Campaign Cup - 13/14/15 September 2002

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Don't Panic

Simply I felt that because of the changes that are being made its better to do it as an official press release and reported through the magazines than on P8.

If you have any pressing queries you know where to get hold of me.

niall,squire@virgin.net

Niall

:)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Hmmm.. my teamate seems to know more than me - that's worrying!

Niall, thanks for the heads up, I'll wait but any idea of how long it will be before this press release is out?

Oh, and would Thunder be able to train with Campaign Power sometime, we can supply pies and everything :D

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....... Pies.

Now we talk the same language Training should be no problem. We are on the hunt for an open field that is not waterlogged to set the Sup Air up in, So when this happens I will let you know.

Niall
:)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by NIALL
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....... Pies.
I can set you up with a guy who has a great line in Steak and Kidney, straight from the factory, just keep it hush hush - know what I mean. Oh and ignore the "Not fit for human consumption" sticker, that just for sh1ts and giggles with 'da management :)

We are on the hunt for an open field that is not waterlogged to set the Sup Air up in, So when this happens I will let you know.

You and everyone else, if I get one please mail me on beaker@teamthunder.co.uk.