Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker trilogy

darkwinter

Feb 16, 2005
Visit site
need some advice on the autococker trilogy.
i was looking to buy the pro version,i know these have only just come out but wondered if anyone had used the competition or the sport....
any feed back would be great

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
to be honest mate for the money your looking at for the Pro, your better of getting a second hand Eblade or Impy from the classifieds. the amount of paint you need to throw in comps these days is getting silly,even for a front player, so you realy need an electro and preferably with eyes.

hope this helps a little

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Darkwinter....

I picked up a second hand e-blade and haven't looked at anything else since. It is well worth getting an electro, even if it's second hand or a new model from a cheaper manufacturer. It doesn't have to be an angel/shocker/e-blade/ego etc.

It'll stand you in very very good stead when it comes to shoving paint down the field at the opposition.

Check the forums here, and a bunch of other places, an angel LCD/LED would be a great starting place as would an E1.

Orrrrr, there could be a specific reason you want a mech cocker, in which case (and getting round to the point of your post :D )
I'm not sure of the difference in the trilogy.

Haha, glad to be of little help,

:eek:

Chimp

darkwinter

Feb 16, 2005
Visit site
sorry i did'nt make myself clear

i'm looking to start a team in nottingham, so i need to buy 5 guns

also if anyone lives in notts and would be intersted in joining a new team next year (5 man koth) let me know

just looked at the wreath from diablo

thanks chimp

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
sorry i did'nt make myself clear
haha, that's alright, I'm used to that feeling!

Good luck on getting the team up and running mate.

If you are really stuck for players then give me a shout, I'm moving bases from M'cr to Sheff and Notts ain't THAT far :eek:

Just a thought.

Chimp:D