Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Automags...

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Welcome to the world of quality markers that'll last a lifetime :)

You can order a Level 10 kit online from Airgun Designs Europe:

http://www.airgun.com/Europe

Cost is £59.95 + vat (£70.44 inc), plus postage.

Or go and visit Sosta direct - they're based near Colchester.

If you need any advice on the Level 10 or mags in general, try the official AGD forums at http://www.automags.org/forums.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Eric The Troll
I was under the impression that bottles under 1ltr do not require testing, stab bottles etc.

I have 2 NitroDucks that I got last year, the bottles are dated 03/99 does this mean that the should have been tested by now?

Is there anywhere that lists the rules ang reg regarding air bottles, safe practices, testing times and so on?

For instance, how many of you have a warning on your cars that you are carrying compressed air?
Have a word with Hotpoint on the legality side of things, he's the boards resident expert on stuff like that. Hopefully, we've bullied him into writing an article for PGI on stuff like this.

And yes, your bottles should have been tested back in March or before. If you play the 2002 series those lovely guys that do the air check every bottle before they'll give you your first fill & tag it if it's OK. If it's out of date, no fill :)

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Paul_collier
whilst we're talking mags does anyone know the make of barrel on my c&c extreme?
Looks like a Super Ceramik Series (made by Perfect Bore), a couple of dudes on my old team had them for their Sterlings).

I can't find a pic of one online anywhere mind, so my mind may be playing tricks on me, after all, it is 10AM!. :rolleyes: :D

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
At BG2K just about every other gun you could see was an automag, so they still have a very strong following. Part of that is probably because (as has been noted) they very seldom let you down. Personally I'd take reliability over cosmetics, but I think even the the classic mags look good. Kinda in the way a shark does - you know every bit of it is there 'cause it works better that way:D

And now you have the new Extreme, there's looks, reliability and performance. 3 out of 3 ain't bad.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Paul_collier
whilst we're talking mags does anyone know the make of barrel on my c&c extreme?

Cheers,

Paul.

P.s. pic in my sig!
Its one of AGDE's own,but I don't know if Sosta makes `em or has them made for him.How do you rate the barrel?

Why Cockers Rule

Okay Okay before you all kill me! I am a cocker user, fell in love wit them the first time I fired one. Never got on with the mag trigger, don't ask me why I have no idea.

The reasons cockers are still around probably has to do with all the upgrades available for them, from lowering the pressure of the cocking mechanism to eliminate chopping, the roller sear, the blade trigger all the way along to the electo frames for them.

THe mag on the other hand, hasn't changed much. Even the E-mag, while being stylish, fast and so on had big chopping problems. On the other hand, with the new level 10 mod (which is amazing! Really amazing!) the bolt breaking paint is a thing of the past, and I predict that the Level 10 e-mag will be huge!

If you haven't seen the reviews or anything for the Level 10 then go to the AGD website! Its cool!

That said I still don't like the E-mag trigger.

Richard

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME