Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

B2k is chopping

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
It couold be that the vlave dwell time setting is too short... ie the amount of time that the bolt stays back to allow a ball to drop into the breach. If this is the case check your owners manual to see which dip switches control this setting and increase it.

However, it is more likely that you are using ****e paint...

Is paint bursting in the barrel- yes/no?
Does the paint fit in the barrel - yes/no?
Is the paint dry- yes/no?
Is the paint bursting in the breach- yes/no?

Don't change the valve settings until you've answered these questions!

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Nope i don't think its any of those reasons
I had the same problem with my eclipse bushie
It is quite simple
Change the batteries!!!! I spent all day trying to figure out what was wrong. Then nice guy dan from planet just had one little blast and imediately said "flat battery":rolleyes:
Trust me its the battery inside the bushie

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
dude i have had three eclipse bmk2
and i still swear by them to this day

1st of all change you battery as kris suggested its most likely

other wise it probably the paint you was using maybe abit **** try changing this

if none of the above work try putting on your stock barrel to compare bore sizes which will suggest you are using the wrong barrel

most likely be the battery or the paint mate

steven

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
hit it!

i through my impy on the floor. and it stopped chopping. wait a minute, come to think of it it stopped firing all together!
but no, seriously,check ur dwell. could be ur hopper. get an x board and a vortex impeller. if that don't sort it out, kill urself. that worked for me:)

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
yes it will

change ur hopper it will if it feeds fast enough to keep up with ur gun get it. I said 1 of the problems might be that the hopper can't feed fast enought for ur gun. if this is the prob get a Halo or put an x-board and a vortex impeller in ur revi:) or buy a pump gun