yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
ya dicks:D
i know all about degree's because there the only type i'm ever gonna get
as for you philip !!!!!!!!
Your family will be pimped for that little outburst :cool:
now go back to your little webspace like a good little boy:D

cube mate might be able to come have a drink with you tomoz depending on the time i get back

oh by the way
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
Kris

:D :D :D :D
er no,

I was merely revelling in the fact that my team mate appears o have far more intelligence than the average student :D

Kris, you haven't been stupid enough to buy a load of fans for a POS processor that you can't shift have you?

Thought not

See Phil proved my point again

:p

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Cube

er no,

I was merely revelling in the fact that my team mate appears o have far more intelligence than the average student :D

Kris, you haven't been stupid enough to buy a load of fans for a POS processor that you can't shift have you?

Thought not

See Phil proved my point again

:p
Who said i bought them :D

And my processor aint ****, but these fans work with most ;)

Its all legit ;)

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Once I wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes after reading these posts ...

Actually, I'm in the same boat, planning on how to utilize my big back yard, which backs onto a greenbelt. I think all the previous posts had some good points (check with the cops, a chrono). Here's what I'm planning based on how well I do after my wife hears about it:

Canvas the neighbours and invite them or their kids to come for free paintball target practice any time you're there
Have written rules (no shooting in any houses' direction, cleaning up afterwards, everyone chrono'ed, only during midday daylight hours) to give to the neighbours
Check with the community's SAFE officers (cops), invite them to come check it out when it's done
Check with your insurance company (ouch) and, if you have one, lawyer

As far as the set up, I'm debating using upright plywood with "H" shaped bases so I can move them around
Mainly, I'm limited by the fact that it is a backyard and not an acreage of farmland, so I'll probably end up running stop and go drills and long range target acquisition from bunker postings.

If a neighbour or cop says no, it probably will be no. Avoid getting yourself and the sport in trouble, especially after the east coast snipers and all the drive-by idiots with markers we hear about.

Good luck,
Larry