Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bake your marker . . .

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
just thinking by heating and removing colour does it mean less protection for the metal and therefore RUST!!!

your lovely camel coloured metal may have orange flecks in it after one good downpour...:eek:

well never mind, the Masters is coming up... which usually means rain...so probably find out sooner than later....

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
just thinking by heating and removing colour does it mean less protection for the metal and therefore RUST!!!

your lovely camel coloured metal may have orange flecks in it after one good downpour...:eek:

well never mind, the Masters is coming up... which usually means rain...so probably find out sooner than later....
something makes me think rust will not be a problem

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk

it alluminum that is anno'd, and i believe anno is in fact dyed aluminum oxide anyways, so its already "rusted"

alluminium oxide is tougher than alluminum any way

shaunyboy

www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Apr 11, 2005
Near Glasgow
www.nxpaintball.co.uk
I tried this last night and it had quite a few different results, the red parts i put in changed to a pinky/orange colour, and the dust black barrel i put in changed to bronze.
However when i put parts from my mini in(all black) the barrel came out an almost gold colour, detents a bronze colour, back cap platinum colour, eye board plate a platinum to gold sort of colour. The foregrip never really changed much, there is a slight difference though. I am quite impressed with how it looks though :)

Dont know if anyone has tried this yet though, once you clean it with alcohol etc, if you use a felt pen you can draw on you own logos etc and have your own custom anno in the original colour.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Dont know if anyone has tried this yet though, once you clean it with alcohol etc, if you use a felt pen you can draw on you own logos etc and have your own custom anno in the original colour.
might we be seeing the rise of brown splash anno