The Home Of European Paintball

Ban Me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
so you can think that what have i done get a grip mate and stop bullying newcomers
You acted your age.
Your post looked quite childish before you edited it, and I think that breakaway was joking on that
Noone is bullying you because you are new, but I think people, including me, are getting slightly annoyed that 95% of your posts are spam, you argue with people unnessecarily, and some people, including me again, think you have 2 accounts.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
so you can think that what have i done get a grip mate and stop bullying newcomers
i was kidding mate - its not bullying - if you want bullying - you should have been in my shoes for the past 8 years - beaten nearly everyday, excluded from everything others were doing. my lifes been hell. and thats at a public/private (cant remember what the difference is) school - i hate to think what it would have been like at some of the state schools near me, some are not bad - i would have gone to one had i been in the catchment area - in some state schools i would probably be dead by now - quit winghing - i have added a smilie to the post.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.