Votes: 12 6.3%
  • paintballking

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
The ten finalists are all well-qualified so it should be an outstanding competition to see who wins Ban of the Week. Best of luck to all the competitors.

It was a difficult decision and sure to be unpopular with the voters but TBFKATL and Hello There Deary were left off the final list as it was determined they would produce a lop-sided result and turn the contest into a two-horse race. Besides, we at BOTW will not reward desperate atempts at seeking attention. ;)

The competitors are encouraged to post reasons why votes should be thrown (or not thrown) their way and the voters are encouraged to question the competitors so as to make an informed decision.

Voting closes this coming Friday and the winner will be banned Saturday. (For a week)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Myth
why the heck am i on there lol - Im a freindly bloke
I am not permitted by rules of the contest from divulging how the finalists were chosen but I think it's safe to say you all had little chance of making it this far without the support of your fellow forum members. Thank them for making it happen.

Random Hero

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Scars
Its a set up in telling ya dude - i dunno what Lukes sis has been saying to TFP but its all lies i tell thee!:p
Yeah right Ian, i could let loose the dominatrix that stole your boxer shorts incident and see how many believe you then:D

Status
Not open for further replies.