Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ban Piper from the Board Now!!!!

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Please vote here, Piper has only had a log on for 5 minutes and his post count is almost doubling by the hour. At the very least I think Niall should sack him for wasting company time

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Oh Right!

Kitch and Mark
I have read these posts and it seems to me you are both picking on the fat kid. Now stop it or I will cry. Just stop being Fatist!:D :D

Kitch get a JOB

Mark don't know where to start insulting you....There is far too much material.

Piper

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Sorry - what WAS I thinking??

Burn Piper??

Madness I say.

We'd never be able to put that conflaburation out!!!

You would see that inferno from the moon.

BUT you would be able to provide energy to satisfy the needs of several large energy guzzling American cities though.

Hmmm?? Anyone got a match??

Mark

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I get Ya

Mark
So not only do you pick on the fat kid you want to burn him as well...... Right I see how it is now, I have your number and my Lawyer will be in touch. Get the cheque book out cos this is war!

Piper

P.S Just to let you know fat does not burn :D

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Fat burns well.

Their was a few experiments done a few years ago into burning corpses, I think it related to spontaneous combustion, more importantly
how the bodies of people had reached temperatures hot enough to cause bone to be burnt away.

If memory serves correctly one of the experiments they conducted was to get a pig, stick some blankets around it, pour a small amount of ethanol onto the blankets, throw on a match and come back a few days later.

The blankets and ethanol burn slowly but at a high temperature, this causes the subcutaneous fat to liquefy and start leaking through the skin, the high temperatures of the burning blanket/clothing ignite the fat and raise the temperature of the fire. Fat takes quite a while to ignite, but once it does it burns at a high temperature and takes a lot to put out (plus it burns for a long time).
In the long run almost all of a body will be destroyed.

Alternatively look at a chip pan fire then re-think the fat doesn't burn bit :)