Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bargain Basement Clearout

Mariachii

Platinum Member
Jul 4, 2006
payment received for all 3 barrels (from 2 people), proto pants and eclipse pads - Thank you all for that, I will endeavour to post out the items tomorrow first class recorded!

@ clarkes - £30 all in.

Bassy

Nov 9, 2010
Cambridge
Eclipse Pants

How long is the Inside leg of the pants?

Can do £25, if that includes recorded 1st delivery, after I get paid? How long are you prepared to hold them for - No hard feelings to any faster bidder.

Cheers, Bassy

clarkes

Sep 9, 2008
Ill take the pants for £30 all in but i would prefer to pay you/youpost them after xmas dont wana have them get lost in the post and have to deal with royal fail!

Mariachii

Platinum Member
Jul 4, 2006
All items paid for were sent first class recorded today.

@ clarkes - i dont mind waiting till after xmas to post the pants, on payment i will email you over my personal email and you can email me when you want them to be sent, paypal to darren.woolley@live.co.uk, please include what item your paying for and the address (please say that you dont want item posting till after xmas to remind me!)

@ bassy - clarkes asked for the pants first and so he has first dibs, id have wanted £30 all in anyway, ill let you know if it falls through

Mariachii

Platinum Member
Jul 4, 2006
@ Riddler - theyre still here, £10 + £5 postage + fees to the above paypal address please