Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Batteries

Hadyn

Banned
Aug 9, 2015
some people have been telling me i need high discharge batteries for my rotor and marker any suggestions as to which are the cheapest and best for their price. 9v and AAs

Hadyn

Banned
Aug 9, 2015
my marker cam with an energy paintball battery but they are stupidly expensive

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
You don't want to skimp on batteries, you'll only end up spending more in the long run and have a whole host of problems to go with it. Personally, I go with the Duracell Ultras, but the high end Energizers don't do too badly.

Although they're expensive, go for good batteries. 80% of marker/loader issues will be battery related.

What gun/loader do you have?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Have a read through this:

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/what-battery-are-you-using-in-your-eclipse-marker.106174/

It's about eclipse guns but is the same for any brand.
Solenoids need a good level of power to function, and 'better' batteries are more consistent with the output, keeping the power level up through the operating life

Individual players and guns will have different experiences and may work perfectly with a Duracell or may not get any joy with anything but a paintball specific brand

It's probably mentioned in the thread but Babs on eBay is a popular seller.

Personally I'll buy procell in bulk or duracells from a supermarket if I'm out.

A teammate who will remain nameless and requires confidentiality as far as his wife is concerned has had gun issues for some time, sending it back and forth for servicing and 'did not buy a new gun at paintfest with cash from a paintball account that the wife does not know about'
The gun that he didn't buy didn't end up with the same problem

Quick visit to tech support and both his real and imaginary guns were fixed by a twin pack of paintball batteries

snips

Feb 25, 2015
I use some really cheap batteries in my rotor and that runs fine.

Use mid range battery in my mini and it runs fine but gets very inconsistent once the charge drops .