Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bent!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
why did that second guys need such a huuuugee drop on his gun? the tank goes nearly to the end iof his barrel!

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
lol, what a load of rubbish. How the hell can a warp decrease your profile????
For one, how hard is it to tilt your hopper inwards?!?:confused: :rolleyes:
Secondly, so what if it loads paintballs against gravity. When do you shoot your marker upside down?? even if you do shoot it upside down, your hopper wont load the next lot of paintballs into the warp. So ur buggered if you want to shoot, and theres no paintballs.
Thirdly, off the break if you cant see what your shooting at open your god damn eyes :D Na seriously, do what i do lean the hopper to the side and look down the side of the gun. Or lower the gun until the hopper goes below your eyes.
Fourth, the bastrd weighs a ton, and can make things very difficult in play.
Fifth, if a ball breaks inside (which it does!) what do you do?!? nothing your buggered for the rest of the game.
Sixth, when its fitted you cant use your secondary hand. Well what if the warp goes down and u can only use a centre feed as a spare, you havnt been using that secondary hand and therefore struggle in the game in keeping your hopper in cos your to reliant on the warp. Bang!! hopper hit, you lose a man and so many points :eek: :rolleyes:
Seventh, o yea it reduces the height of the gun, but the god damn thing is as wide as a double decker bus. You lose another man off the break because the hopper is sticking out to much to the side, and you begin to wonder 'if only the hopper was ontop' :p
Finally, the damn thing costs up to 100 quid, thats not including the batteries if they need replacing.

Just my 200 quids worth

oh, you still may remove the hopper from the top and think wehey i aint gonna get a hopper shot, but whos big fat head is gonna catch the shot when that same ball comes over the marker where the hopper was once before..... ;) :p

Originally posted by FrontLine

Thirdly, off the break if you cant see what your shooting at open your god damn eyes :D Na seriously, do what i do lean the hopper to the side and look down the side of the gun. Or lower the gun until the hopper goes below your eyes.
No matter how your doing it you are going to have a blind spot, you need to see paint coming in as much as you need to see what you are aiming at. If you hold the gun so low that the hopper is below your eyes then you arent shouldering your gun and your accuracy will decrease.

Dont get me wrong I dont use a warp feed because of the issues already discussed but they do help when you are running and shooting.

Skeet

Platinum Member
All valid points, ad I do agree it makes the marker heavier and a little unbalanced.
However, by tiliting your hopper in, you are tilting your arm, bottle, grip etc...OUT...which doesnt help.
The idea is not that you shoot your marker upside down, the idea is that if it feeds against gravity, it is a force feed system, it also means, that when you turn the marker on its side to shoot left (if your right handed) that you will have 20 or so shots to shoot, whilst remaining tight...granted, you can shoot till your empty by changing hands, but you will not remain as tight.
Gaz

Take a look
http://www.airgun.com/Europe/EMAGeurope.shtml#warp

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
All valid points, ad I do agree it makes the marker heavier and a little unbalanced.
However, by tiliting your hopper in, you are tilting your arm, bottle, grip etc...OUT...which doesnt help.
The idea is not that you shoot your marker upside down, the idea is that if it feeds against gravity, it is a force feed system, it also means, that when you turn the marker on its side to shoot left (if your right handed) that you will have 20 or so shots to shoot, whilst remaining tight...granted, you can shoot till your empty by changing hands, but you will not remain as tight.
Gaz

Take a look
http://www.airgun.com/Europe/EMAGeurope.shtml#warp
Sorry i disagree. The way your describing it sounds like your turning your gun in at 45 degrees, which is way too excessive. When you tilt your gun in you tilt it on the pivot of your wrist. The arm and bottle will be in its original position before tilting. The hand will be tilted inwards as will the gun and hopper.
Those picture's show nothing except how to sell their goods well.
I mean come on who sticks their hopper out at more than 45 degrees at that close :rolleyes:
As for seeing people up close using warp feeds i have played within Storm for 9 months. They can use them well as they have been using them for yonks.
Its something thats your own personal preference. I mean if we really wanna get picky, how many other pro teams or Am teams out there use warp feeds??

Skeet

Platinum Member
Not many that I am aware of, because they may not be able to due to other sponsership commitments...as well as the downside to warp's.
Lots of people stick their Hoppers out like that..if your honest, without the weight/bulk problems etc, you would surely agree, that it is the tightest setup you can have, short of not having a hopper?