spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Define class?
Of the many definitions of 'class' I think these are applicable

Dictionary Definitions or as it's also known THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE said:
Excellence; exceptional merit: She's a good performer, but she lacks class.

Informal. elegance, grace, or dignity, as in dress and behavior: He may be a slob, but his brother has real class.

Informal. the best or among the best of its kind: This new plane is the class of the wide-bodied airliners.

Gair333

May 17, 2005
Visit site
I've always thought CP asa's were pretty ugly tbh and I've never really seen the point in changing a decent stock asa (like the eclipse oops, or the dye asa etc). I can see the attraction on say an ion or something without an on/off but still even the logo sucks.

As for bottle regs, I've always used stock crossfie preset, angel air preset and evil presets and each performed pretty much the same.

Get one you like the look of. Stock stuff works fine and always will if you don't mess with it too much and I have faith in it and it never let's me down!

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Why CP ?
The output is really consistent, even in LP, allowing being really good for performances.
The adjustable filling speed allow people to "care about how filling should be done" (specilly with stako bottles), or can be normal speed if you want it to be.
I never had issue (except if the US shop you got it from give you a wrong o-ring, but that has been sorted in 2 seconds).
The thread is strong (I've stop counting how many time my bottle falled and the preset bounce on the floor).
And they have a nice style (choose the color, ....) perfect for paintballers :D

The other preset I loved was one with a purge (perfect on a mini, that's why I did use it); but I can't remember the brand, it is the brand doing noisy preset (metalic noise).

gadge

Team Kinetic
Sep 7, 2005
Tidworth/Leicester/Exeter
Never heard anything bad about Cp.

Always used a Pure energy Hp preset and its never ever let me down either, owned it for years. The only critisism is its alittle heavy compared to some of the newer regs. A few guys on the team are switching the Myth G2s now though.