Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Backman Marker?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I'll take an Angel, I like them, find them fast, and accurate, low maintainance, good with paint (once their bedded in and properly set up) and very, very good on gas (LP you see).

Shooting an A4 fly with a sexy Orbium barrel kit, 12", 14" or 16" and an 05 Speed with a freak/AA 14".

While the 16" barrel isn't really any more accurate it does intimidate :D and the Orbium is so quiet they often don't know where its comming from:eek: sbd :D

I know the Angel has its knockers, plenty of them, but just look at how Joy have dominated CPL this year:cool:

I'm going to have a play with a few shootas over the summer, with a view to upgrading in autumn, not that I need to, just the idea of a newer lighter gun appeals.

If you're going for an Angel, I would say for a speed, 05 or later, what a lovely magnetic roller bearing trigger, or an A4 fly, or G7/Fly, you just need those eyes man! Cant coment on the A1 yet, haven't shot it!

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
If you are having problems with your DM4 then give DYE Europe a ring and a tech wil be happy to talk you through anything you need to know.

As for playing back with it.... I can get 8-9 140 shot pods + hopper out of mine. Stock bolt, stock board etc.

If you set them up right and keep your o-rings in good condition you should have no problems.

At the end of the day if you are getting rid of it because you want something else then try the guns out and choose what you like.

Jeff

DYE Europe 0208 649 6330

pbmidge

Jul 26, 2006
hey dont make fun of ions because i own one.....yea any autococker is good my back man also has one and he has his stock barrel and can shoot his gun on the other side of the field with easy.anytihng really high is mostly meant for front i would think since they can shoot qiuck..thats just my opinion so dont take it if u dont want

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
DM6 light, fast, accurate you could say alot of money but then again worth every penny anyone who says their 2 high maintence is lazy unless you do summit stupid all you gotta do is lube the bolt ever so often.

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Well i shot a PM5 the other day and its extremely quick and accurate, and i geuss thats all a back player need for his gun, you need a halo or reloader b to keep up with it.
Try an get a new barrel for it, possibly a freak.

A.T

psyder

Platinum Member
Apr 16, 2003
I'd stick with your DM4 they are good markers you just need to lube the bolt every now and then and get it setup right, which isn't that hard.

Check out the matrix owner forums http://forums.matrixowner.com/ there is tonnes of information on here.

The DM5/DM6/PM's etc. have got a few extra features and are a bit lighter but they are essentially the same inside.

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Or if you find the Ego a little out dated now try the Angel A1. :p

Just use what marker your happy with all the top line up do the same, some just need a bit more loobing and playing with “O” rings.

Tippy, Angel, Shocker, DM, Ego gets in there suppose….

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
Do what i did mate, i went down eclipse on saturday to get a few bits, bottle cover, kit bag, upgrades for my ion etc.. but whilst they were fitting my upgrades for me:) i asked to have a look at some egos, the guys will jsut let you try them and see how you like them, theyll show you how it fires and everything if you ask :) i hada lok at one fo the etek's and fell in love with the thing, never liked egos until i went down and jsut out of curiosity wanted to have a lok, now i want one, but jsut a money issue, so hopefully for christmas or next year gonna try and get an etek :) :) :) and if you've any problems or want to know anything planet can help, if you ask theyll give you the tech centre number aswell :) but id reccomend trying an ego at planet, if you liek then get one, if you decie after a tourny/gmae you dont can always sell it near new price:)

DON'T DISS IONS THEY KICK ASS!!!!:)

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Today just played a game in the masters, played back for 3/4 of the game and i was using my PM5, its so fast and accurate and not to heavy either so no need to drop your gun when your arms get tired:D Personally the PM5 is a sweet backman gun and just shove a virtue board in there and you'll be sorted.