The Home Of European Paintball

Best player

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Red Ring Inflictor
"I'm a frikkin' idiot" because I think Kostia Federov just barely edges out Ollie Lang right now although I could be wrong......

Absolutely correct, you are wrong :)

Ollie has more end game finishes at the top end than any player I know, Federov is a technical genius and is fast gaining the necessary experience to faciliate those game breaking run throughs but as of yet hasn't amassed the sheer volume Ollie has.

Ollie is out there on his own I'm afraid and will be for at least the next couple of years if he continues to play at the level he does.
He is the Michael Jordan of Paintball, and to make mattters worse, the kid is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet seemingly unaffected by his own genius and fame, a rare commodity indeed in modern day paintball and only a few of us are still able to maintain that delicate balance :)

Red Ring Inflictor

Jul 22, 2005
Milky Way
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
Absolutely correct, you are wrong :) ...He is the Michael Jordan of Paintball, and to make mattters worse, the kid is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet seemingly unaffected by his own genius and fame, a rare commodity indeed in modern day paintball and only a few of us are still able to maintain that delicate balance :)
Yeah, again, you might be right...you usually are :) But I sure as heck would like to see those guys go up against each other again, and, as you've implied elsewhere, that opportunity may avail itself next season.

As for ambassadors, you're right on target about Ollie's attitude. Kostia is also one of the most pleasant chaps around. I wonder how he'll fare when more peeps start recognizing how great he really is?

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
Originally posted by Red Ring Inflictor
I wonder ho he'll fare when more peeps start recognizing how great he really is?
He already IS at that stage, He is without doubt world class in every aspect of his game and everyone recognises this. But the point is that against ollie he will always come second place.

:)

"Pinchaaay!"

Red Ring Inflictor

Jul 22, 2005
Milky Way
Visit site
Originally posted by Pinchaaaay!
He already IS at that stage, He is without doubt world class in every aspect of his game and everyone recognises this.
Not trying to pick at straws here but I've been around both of these guys a lot in tournament and post-tournament environments and the amount of people looking for autographs and jerseys for one more the other is quite substantial. Sometimes it looked like Kostia was a rookie unknown (haven't seen him this year in USA, however, maybe things have changed).

Of course it is quite different for those here in the know. :)