Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best punter site in the UK?

Sleven

www.team-gbh.co.uk
Anywhere we can get more info and/or updates on this? Thanks for the post.
nothing official yet i don't think, all i got told was that they are moving and its not far from the old site & it should be open for the summer. will keep people posted as i find out more. def looking good for them though as the old site was a good day out and im sure they will be working hard to improve any ideas they had. Still a bit gutted though been playing there for about 7 years now, going to miss the old place.

planning on calling or going over in a month or so and see what they are up to, will keep people posted if i find out more.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Doug setters site at sidcup is owned by tom davie now and is run by kid marshals that have no experience. We at Submission paintball UK used to be toms top management & marshals. We all left due to the abuse to punters and lack of experience as these kid marshals have no interest in the game just their beer money.
Contraversial but thanks! :)

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
Hi Stan,

Lasham i believe is running, but we are not to sure as it was overhauled and they had air put in and we havent been since. IF it is running i would highly recommend lasham, although there are no brick buildings apart from WW2 bunkers it is a very well organised site, the staff are outstanding and really friendly and it has the added bonus of free tea and coffee all day!!!

For something different, i would recommend Mayhem-paintball in essex, this has got to be one of the best paintball sites ive been to, it has the fusealge of a plan, tanks, missile launchers and a village!!!!. Again this is a well organised site, free tea and coffee and the food isnt all that bad. So far the best site and the only site my friends constantly talk about when we talk about what sites to go to.

Jun 14, 2009
I have never played at mayhem but many of our marshals have through-out the years & ive heard nothing but good reports about this site, Please dont mistake this site for extreme mayhem sites that are scattered through-out the southeast & in essex. I dont believe a good site should get any kind of bad reputation through other sites with a similar name. Safe & happy paintballing people :)

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
Mayhem in Abridge is the best by miles, sorry to all the other sites that I have been to, but it is.

This is not a sponsor spout because I play for Tiger 2 as I have only just joined.

It is the only one that I even consider taking people to now days when they want a good day. I even worked there for a while and know the hard work that they put in to make sure each time was better than the last.

The only one of your criteria we don't meet is the brick buildings! Though we do have over 100 acres of mixed woodland.

You can't get much further south without getting your feet wet.:rolleyes:

Our lunch is probably one of the best you'll get on a paintball site.

If you have a problem with the site goggles, we will happily change the lenses for you - though they are all checked when they are cleaned after every use.

We are quite friendly, too!:)

Take a look at the website - if you're interested, give me a call and we can work out some pricing for you.

www.ambushpaintball.co.uk

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Hi Stan,

Lasham i believe is running, but we are not to sure as it was overhauled and they had air put in and we havent been since. IF it is running i would highly recommend lasham, although there are no brick buildings apart from WW2 bunkers it is a very well organised site, the staff are outstanding and really friendly and it has the added bonus of free tea and coffee all day!!!

For something different, i would recommend Mayhem-paintball in essex, this has got to be one of the best paintball sites ive been to, it has the fusealge of a plan, tanks, missile launchers and a village!!!!. Again this is a well organised site, free tea and coffee and the food isnt all that bad. So far the best site and the only site my friends constantly talk about when we talk about what sites to go to.
Hi mate, Lasham is not open to customers anymore, the site has been closed and all equipment removed.

There was no air put in at lasham, but Lawrence (owner) is moving to a new site which is in the planning stage right now. Sounds good so far with some good ideas for game fields and air. Hopefully hes putting in a sup air field also.

Im sure someone will post here when the new site is open, but i dont think it will be for a while yet.

rubbish

Jun 20, 2008
lasham by far...doesn't have any brick buildings as said before...but still a great site

should be offering walkons soon once they've opened from their refit (finally gone from co2 to air)