Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best rec ball site

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
ive always had a great time at powerplay, been to two walkons when they were regular and its the best lunch ive had paintballing - cos its from a local chipshop! supreme :D
plus paint @ £25, air from a compressor what more do you want

hope you get them days going again steve cos they were great and with the site how it is now after SG it will only get better

G

Gassy

i agree with lovetone,powerplay at wakefield should go from strength to strengh after staargate as its a quality site and roukes drift is awsome.

I think when the walkons start again you will very a very busy man Mr Bull:D

Ramon lopez

Mar 28, 2005
stourbridge
Visit site
Paintball Park in kidderminster has to be the bst in the area because 1, it's always a fantastic day with loads of great games, 2, the food for lunch is superb, 3, it's reasonably priced, 4, it's easly found, and finally the mashall's are the best looking in the whole of the paintball industry.

Paintball Park Marshall!!

nhbc

Apr 8, 2004
stoke on trent
Visit site
I rather think you've missed the point. The idea is for feedback from players, not people employed at the site they're promoting. Any body with a vested interest is bound to say the site they work at is best.

avituk

UK Angel Owner
i think that ureal has to be the best rec ball site as it has everthing you need from asite and even hpac on the walk on's.
all the staff are really helpfull and they even have their own tech onsite for your probs. paint is cheap and food is good.

all the areas are 1st class and they are gettign bigger all the time and they even have a sup air field as the usual vilige.

have a look for your self

unrelpaintball.co.uk