Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BEST song for PB

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
hey guys as the title says

in you personal opion what is the best song for PB

i.e to be played in the back of a PB video?!?!?! or to be played as you play!?

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
rise against songs always seem to be a big favourite of paintball vids.

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
rise against songs always seem to be a big favourite of paintball vids.
Thats cause Rise against god damn rule! loving the recent song, Prayer for a refugee

There was that song on Soldiers of Misfortune that was pretty awsome to, cant remember the artist though

anything with a high tempo/BPM or Marilyn Mansons, fight song or is that just me?

Thats cause Rise against god damn rule! loving the recent song, Prayer for a refugee
the song is alright but the video aint exactly fantastic, imo

Mudvayne, dreamtheater and stone sour are what I nornally listen to on the way to events, has a habit of getting me in the mood to shoot people

-Mat

M

Misty's Big Adventure

I would say Pins and Needles by Billy Talent. Not too loud and just the right pace if you want to slow bits of the video down. In fact it was only by listening to a paintball vid that I heard Billy Talent now i'm hooked!!!

Edit: or maybe Devil in the midnight mass.

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
yer any thing by billy tallent and rise against my chemical romance-I dont love you i amazing

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
ive found Turisas - Battle Metal...the whole album has a superb drum/accordian(sp) line to keep the fingers flying..

Wintersun's Battle Against Time or Winter Madness is good,

as is Equilibrium's Wingthors Hammer,

Intense - War Of Angels....the whole power metal scene really drums at 180-200bpm.it tends to keep you in check...

also funny if your listening to black/death metal and singing (as i often do) someone on the field gets confused by the hairy guy growling at everything.

As for a song for a video i'd love to see some Hammerfall - Heroes Return, The Unforgiving Blade, Let The Hammer Fall, Natural High or maybe some King Diamond...but thats wishful

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Metallian

Balfanater 731

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i find any fast music generallly gets me in the mood to play.
i like heavy music anyway so its got to be really fast and heavy to get me pumped. like some abigail williams or ghengis tron