Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best training paint?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
go with the worst and cheapest paint you can find. according to that nice chappy Nicky T, if you train with sh*t paint, and are breaking all over the place, you learn to deal with it more effectively in competition.

Also it is hard work in training shooting crap paint. When it comes to tourneys buy the best you can and life will seem sooooooo much easier........

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i dunno about theirs james - i know that there is cheap and there is cheap!:D not just the newbs we flame - im not sure we use that stuff anymore james - i admit it was good paint but the stuff we use now is awsome and cheaper

dont know how big a company is - but we use this stuff called evolve -
We got a few boxes of JT evolve a couple of months ago, I'm not sure this is the same paint that your're talking about but this JT evolve was staining! I still have pink marks on Angel top and beanie:(

For training paint I would probably get that stuff of Sloth as Eclipse are raping people with the postage on paint in IMO.

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
For training paint I would probably get that stuff of Sloth as Eclipse are raping people with the postage on paint in IMO.
nah wouldn't get the stuff from sloth mainly because the description says:

'Mostly odd shaped balls and a few breaks in a bag'

The paint may be cheap but not worth having rubbish paint when you can pay £7 more and get some half decent stuff.