Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best year for ball?

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
2009-2010-to present
remember the start of 2009, me and some friends hooked up a team young kids and we had fun winning tournaments. Then played for xball team (bulldogs) was a good laugh, shame it went :(.

Then 2010 started back for jcs eagles had a laugh and won masters league and mr Nitroball formed a team for fun and played cpps and had a laugh playing them and winning :).

Present- Playing for JCS Eagles still and Team Nitro now joined on to Volatile to play this seasons CPPS as a fun hardcore team :)

Looks good!

Reactions: NitroBall

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
03. First season of the Super 7's, inc the first HB. It seemed like the game was finally getting the attention we all wanted it to.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
03 for the US - Mostly because of HB as Missy said, set the standard for events to come.

04 for Europe, because watching (and playing against) Dynasty, Philly, Trauma and all the great Euro (even Powertrip with their Cow-Cam and dodgy run-throughs galore) butt heads in full-fat X Ball was the greatest.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Personally 07
First full and proper year of training and playing as a pro in Europe and even having a small taste of it over in America.
Shame we didn't get chance to continue into 08 as I personally think we would have built on 07

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Guys, if you are gonna post a particular year, it might be an idea to flesh out why you think it's the best otherwise your post is pretty pointless ... a list of numbers means zip ... let's give the thread some substance please.

Mind you, it's a bit arbitrary anyway and a bit like asking how long's a bit of string but I'm sure we might see some entertaining reasons why a particular year is chosen ....