Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 007 codes

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
seems a bit ott. i remember last year ya just had to turn some pipelines on the day for winning but this year u gotta spend almost 2 months before the game itself (a 1 day game) searching the warped website for codes...

im glad im reffin or i would b caught up in all this. and u say u have a special ops team sortin ur codes and how to get them to the stations?

i duno if u wanna sit back and re-read that cause to me it sounds a little bit sad. i know big game is an amazing day of paintball and very rare for such a sized game in the UK but come on...

WARPED SPORTS FOR THE WIN !

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
evoonline its hardly sad is it, i think its pure dedication. driving road the camp site last year with jim in the night chattin to everyon and the generals you cant help but admire the amount of work people put into it, i saw some lads will fully photo boards of the site showing the pumps, key areas etc etc.

The whole point of building these stories behind it is so those people that what to get fully involved and love taking it that step further can and those that wanna just turn up and shoot paint can do that aswell, but without those people that wanna dedicate themselves to the bigger picture the day wouldnt work they are the ones that make the scenrio work.

Its comparable to people spending hunderds of pounds following there football team to every game they ever play, to some thats sad to others thats admirable the dedication involved and to the person who does it, its pure bliss.

If 1000 people all turned up on a day to shoot paint at each other it wouldn't make for a great day, you would just end up with a big skirmish line. The story and structure behind it is so everyone can get involved fully.

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
i duno if u wanna sit back and re-read that cause to me it sounds a little bit sad. i know big game is an amazing day of paintball and very rare for such a sized game in the UK but come on...
Why's that sad??? Some of us know how to use computers and play paintball so this gives us the chance to do both!!!

And last year wasn't just about turning handles. The general’s and there teams were working on strategies for weeks!!!!! If you want to just run around and play ball all day then do that but don’t piss on my parade because im bothering to help out our generals!!!!!

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
this is it aint it . everyone has their opinions. this is why im reffin the big game and not playin it. using the money to fund my entry to the welsh open this september. im a tourny baller not a rec-baller. each to their own. imo its a bit sad BUT as i said . each to their own. its alllllll gud.

see u on the day

Dave

Mav2124

James Millard
Mar 13, 2007
Bristol
i've found 6 OFFICAL ones but i have a suspicion there are a few more which i'm not convinced that there correct have written them down anyways.
So does anyone actually know how many codes there are?

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
A tourney baller calling a woodsballer sad??

Hey evoonline if you feel the sad need to launch 1000 paintballs to take out 1 guy be my guest as you say it is all about opinions, tourneyball does not work so well in the woods, woodsball does not work in tourney's.

Each has a style and people who prefer it, scenarios games and the build up is what some people like, others just go there to shoot people, everyone has a laugh.

Scoob