Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 007 Pictures

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Some really good photos. I didn't realize I ended up looking like some sort of gorilla / ape with that wig on, and how much I stood out at the beginning! funny stuff :) Shame you didn't catch me in action at any point though.

No doubt be in contact soon to buy one (at least) :)

Mike

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Dan, please remember to send a copy cd of images to me at PGi, ya never know, we might put some in....well, as long as I'm in them we will :)

Ya did a good job there Dan, especially since it shut those people up who said I wussed out and stayed at the back coz there's living proof of me and Alex holding London when all others had facked off and left our sorry asses to hold out against the marauding hoardes of them northern slags :)

Bjeeeeezus that was a rush !!!!
Who knows who that Alex guy was on pics 0193 and 0199 to 0203 ?
That kid held his nerve while my ass was flapping .....:)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Dan, please remember to send a copy cd of images to me at PGi, ya never know, we might put some in....well, as long as I'm in them we will :)

Ya did a good job there Dan, especially since it shut those people up who said I wussed out and stayed at the back coz there's living proof of me and Alex holding London when all others had facked off and left our sorry asses to hold out against the marauding hoardes of them northern slags :)

Bjeeeeezus that was a rush !!!!
Who knows who that Alex guy was on pics 0193 and 0199 to 0203 ?
That kid held his nerve while my ass was flapping .....:)
no probs robbo, it was a pleasure seeing you again. I'll get some stuff sent over to you for PGI..... I may actually get something in print for a change in pgi ;) ;)

Sandan

Carlos
Sep 17, 2006
Wirral
not working for me either, prob'y just aol being sh!t as usual.

Will get in touch Dan when i find out the number of the pic i want:)