Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

big game 1st orders

yes... but at the time i said I was going to blow you away, I didn't know I was on your team ;)
I wouldn't normally be on the north side, but Fleisher and your group is helping me out with a HP air bottle and barrel, so it's only sporting to give you lads a hand :D

You'll lose otherwise..... :eek: LOL

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Bijna

Originally posted by superbully
Ik kan wel belg worden als ik dat wil, omdat ik langer dan vijf jaaren hier ben.

Maar ik wil nog mijn engels nationaliteit houden.

Ik ben van de zuid engeland afkomstig, maar ik vind dat helemaal niet erg voor de nord ploeg spielen.

Vraag mij wel af of jij gaat deze vertalt krijgen.:D Ik heb wel een paar foutjes gemaakt, maar geschrijven nederlands is geen sterk punt bij mij. Ben veel sterker in gesproken :p

Doei :rolleyes:
Welsh?:confused:

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Alltarts dont letten op als u in het zuiden geboren was aangezien u in
het Nederlands schreef wij het kunnen houden een geheim. Verheug me op het zien van u naar het spel.

Ga in het noorden

belgian

I dunno if or what he is !!! he didnt answer my PM, so I'm none the wiser !!! Jamie - really looking forward to meeting you and Brown who is also on our team. Are you comng to the players party on the saturay eve??? I am :D
I will send you my phone no again in case you need to locate me. I cant be too difficult to find there though- I mean how many belgian cars will there be!!! hehe
see ya there guys- BTW, think my air bottles knackered so that one you are going to lend me is gonna be needed !! :D

Superbully