The Lucky 15s
Aug 8, 2006
West Mids
From warped

frenshy
Member # 13
Member Rated:

posted 19 January 2009 10:14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi guys
I can confirm the video is genuine. It is in fact going to be the intro page of the website.

Yes we are going to an active British Army training camp to play on the huge training area at Swynnerton - we have an available 500+ acres available as game zone! - normally used by the Army for a wide range of excercises and training.

The website is unfortunatly still not completed as we have been waiting for confirmation of one or two details (and completion of the vid) before going live with it.

Everyone who has played a previous warped Big Game game will recieve the conscription notice.

The promo flyer which we send out is completed and scheduled for print. In the absence of the website, and to help answer most of the questions people have, including clarification on pricing! we will make this document available as a pdf dload later today or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience, I hope everyone agrees it has been worth the wait - this is an unprecedented arrangement between Warped and the MOD and its taken a LONG time to come to fruition.

Watch here for the flyer link

Wogle

Jan 12, 2007
Winchester
Oh man...

The funny thing is, I was looking over old documents last week and found a piece when I did work experience at Swynnerton as an army recruit back in 2003.

And then suddenly I hear about this! Excellent! I remember the terrain well.

I'm VERY excited about the game this year.