Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
OK random question! Did anyone in the smaller staging bunker pick up a set of i4 gogs that were left hanging around? As i misplaced mine because i'm a goober! If anyone has any info or even the gogs most gratitude will be coming there way in the form of a shiny penny!
Cheers
Nick

olirat

Big Game Veterans
Apr 27, 2009
dvd

Hi there all.. Do you reckon Warped should try and do another dvd for next years BIG GAME? I reckon the B Game deserves a good dvd. So all the action could be caught. Also does anyone have a copy of last years Stargate? Cheers..... - ps, good glow stick war on Sat night at the B GAME for those involved!! Best part was the bloke that joined us with his grenade launcher, firing glow sticks! POP, POP...

olirat

Big Game Veterans
Apr 27, 2009
Big thanks to DanRandon for taking some great photos of the day, your sight looks great.. Cheers for your pics...

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
dave i think it was the LiPS tent ???

Has ian got our pics from the saturday when we was walking round the game zone?

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Ok Players Party pictures going up now, Be paitent i'm uploading as i type this.

To gain access you will need a password, To protect the eyes of people under 18 due to the obvious nature of some of the shots.

To recieve the password you will need to email sales@randonphotography.co.uk with either your user name on here so i can check your age against your details with a mod/profile page. Or a picture of proof of age showing name and DOB.

I am trusting you guys to be honest and not pass the password on to any minor or any other bugger who works underground

Dan

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
dave i think it was the LiPS tent ???

Has Ian got our pics from the Saturday when we was walking round the game zone?
Yeah could of been the LIPs tent but i had a few beers by then lol

Not sure about the game zone i'll ask him tomoz.

Ian got a few from Mr Randon pics of me, Andy and him in them. I think your in some of the pics at the end of part 2 :)