Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 2K3 update

warped sports

Parksy Big Game 2K5
Hi guys It's Paul Parkes from Warped Sports

This is just a quick post to tell you about the progress with the booking's for the Big Game 2K3 on May the 4th next year and how to book .

At the moment we have 104 players deposited and comfirmed 15/11/02, and with players booking in all the time this is a great start for 2K3 thanks to all players that have booked already thanks guys!

There have also been some major changes for 2K3 for next year,there will be air at both ends, 6 dedicated gas fill stations at each end and no mercenary deployment in the first 15 minutes of each start time. We have also set the game to break up the skirmish line that we had last year. There will be car parking for a 1000 cars and enough space for 500 tents and with the big players party ,bar and entertainment the night before, it will go off with a bang before the first shot of 2K3 is fired.

For booking forms or more info please call 01902 455455 and ask for Paul Parkes or Luize Tyler, alternatively contact us via e-mail at warpedsports@hotmail.com.

Thanks guys

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Well, lemme tell ya why I'm hesitant to go.

I've never missed a Sam's May game in 10 years. Just doens't happen. It's a tradition, and it's also 4 hours form my house. So I go to it. That and if it's a choice, I'll stay here, rather than go abroad on the weekend of my birthday.

-Tyger

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Tyger
I never, in my life, thought I'd see a brit say that....

-Tyger
I may be the only one, but i dont believe in traditions :D

Except for: Check tank, check hopper, check laces ;)