Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game Pictures-

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Just a quick question i saw Dan Randon walking around taking photos like he did last year. But there was a couple more ppl taking photos aswell guys that werent playing.

Does anyone know if these people are with dan aswell?? One of them got a rfeally good shot of me and would love to see it again

Thank s

Rich

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Just a quick question i saw Dan Randon walking around taking photos like he did last year. But there was a couple more ppl taking photos aswell guys that werent playing.

Does anyone know if these people are with dan aswell?? One of them got a rfeally good shot of me and would love to see it again

Thank s

Rich
Andy (Bra Newbs) was also taking lots of pictures. You'll find him on UKScenario.com

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
they were with me, they are sending me up a dvd with their images on so i can a gallery up on my site for them.

There is over 1800 images from sunday, i'm creating gallerys now, but bear with me there is a lot of data to upload ;)

Saturdays pictures (ie. strippers) will only be available to persons over 18 for obvious reasons.

I'm still to sort those.

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
dan how do i find the pictures of me? you took one and an AWESOME picture of me playing was taken by one of your guys how do i get them?

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
oops, sorry dan, i didn't realise that was the set up.

thanks for the advice about my electric windows, hope you didn't get too burnt.:D

(nikon FTW)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk

Thank s

Rich
less of the word walking mate, i have a rep of being a lzy bar steward to keep ya know