Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Kit Sale!! (geo2, pants, jerseys, hoppers, bags, pads and more)

ironhide

High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts
May 26, 2012
SO AM I READING THIS RIGHT COZ I HAVEN'T AND DON'T WANT FACEBOOK I CAN'T SEE THE PHOTOS OF ITEMS FOR SALE
I would of thought it's up to the seller to make sure all buyers can see photos not me having to join a 3rd party just to do a sale
MODS if I'm wrong please put me in my place

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Facebook's an easy way to display photos, not only is it a lot more organised to have 1 link to all the pictures in an album with a description of each photo rather than individual links to each picture but it's just another place for a possible sale. I'm no Mod and don't want to sound rude but I think if a buyer wants to see the pictures then they should make the effort to see them.

Last edited:

ironhide

May 26, 2012
but the rules state the seller must have a main photo with username and date but if I can't see it without having having to LOG into a different site then I dont think its right
The seller could easy just put up a main photo on here with everything with the proof that the rules state
again I might be wrong but I just can't see why I should have to be made to sign up to something I have no interest in just to see an item

ironhide

May 26, 2012
No, answer to the photo issue is host them on a site like photo bucket or similar, it takes seconds!!! not everyone has face book.

Please do this asap.
Thanks Dave:)

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
- Empire Hopper. Few minor hairline cracks on shell. £5 plus postage.

Will take this please. How much will postage be?