Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

big thnx to sparklie

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Baca Loco

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Sorry for my fellows being so huggy But we did have 3 chicks on site so it was a very huggy tourney and yes I do agree 3 days of balling do leave you feeling very mellow.

Hell one my juniors managed tp point blank my newly fixed cronnie after over a year pf waiting for it to get fixed and he still has all his limbs and is walking:D

I do apologise evry venue has its atmosphere and mines is a girly@s site and is freindly and much hugging abound:D

peace love cookies and oh so many hugs sparklie
Nothing to apologize for. I was just having a bit of fun. Just goes to show you all those big, tough ballers are really softies at heart. I know I'd come by if there wasn't that pesky Atlantic Ocean in the way. :)
Moo

Lol ok

we did think you were you were being personal wouldn't be first time;)

Yup wellif you are ever this side of the pond the invites open so pop in for tea......... coffee and let me know if you want cookies they do have to be beaten ;)

Was a good tourney wish I had got out to see some games was really busy with the cooking.

Lovley Linda had not made pancakes before yummy big fluffy american style with cream and sauses.

I expect we shall meet up some time some place paintball is a small world and only takes a bit of effort to broaden the horizons

just so you know I am Dyslesic and when tired (I have been partying with steph only just 17 ) it really does go swirly so apollogies I try not to post shatterd now :cool:

peace love hugs and cookies

sparklie

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Just like to add my thanks to Sparklie for having a great event down there. We had a great time playing all of you.

We'll be back for the next one:D

Also thanks to Steph who played some great 1 on 1 practices against me on tuesday (hows the leg?) and all the others who played the twisted event.

Back to work now:(

Alien