Big up to South park!

monkeyboyt

Jun 18, 2002
basingstoke,hants
Visit site
The Best

what a great event had great time.
thanks to all peeps that help to make the day so good
i think it was better than north v south game they have a lot to live up to next game
VIVE LA RESISTANCE
SEE ALL YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
Huge huge thank yous to everyone who took part in yesterday's big game! It was great, brilliant atmosphere and some stunning team and character play!!
More details on the scores and the day to follow but for now, here is a link to some of the photos!!

http://www.6e.net/SouthPark.html

Cheers!

Qpid

Hanger of Curtains
Jul 13, 2001
Southampton
Visit site
I would like to echo the comments made by my team mate and spiritual rock 'The Reverend' aka Monkeyboy.

i would like to apologise to Steph/Winona Ryder for shooting tyou in the under hand and callous way that i did, i hope that one day you might forgive me!!!!!!!:D

Lastly a message from Smokey Depoix to Lulu Gonzalez it was a pleasure deestroying the American and mothers against Canada forces, and until next time.....................

vive la resistance

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Its all been said before but just to add my thanks to Gillie, Hatts, Bully, the marshals and everyone who worked so hard behind the scenes to make this the best rec ball weekend ever. It was a great party atmosphere from start to finish! It was good to meet in person more fellow 'ballers from the boards. Sat nite just confirmed my suspicions....95% of 'ballers are stark raving mad!! Anyone who missed it this year, make sure you get there for 2003!!:)

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
VIVE LA RESISTANCE

Just a word to echo everyone elses praise- I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Well organised and well run. Unfortunately, you managed to get photos on the 6e website of both Qpid and monkeyboy- will we ever hear the end of this? However, in one pic, you can just about make out a green kenwood hiding behind some onions....coincidence- I don't think so! :) :) :)

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!

Shanks

Sep 2, 2002
Location Location!
Visit site
many thanx

would just like to say thank you to everyone who took part.
apart from the little SOB who woke me up with their sodin gun in the too early hours of the morn. (i know who you are)
hope to see you all next year

thanx again

shanks

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
I had a top weekend....

Absolutley loved shooting up anything that moved whatever side they were on...

To all of you that got shot up by Satan and his Minions ...

Feel the wrath of Satan!

Cant' wait for next one.....

Paul.

BIG UP TO BULLY AND ORGANISERS

Thanks for a great weekend, Lots of fun was had by all, but remind me next time not to mix the booze in the night trying to climb them hills with a fuzzy head was not fun only to find when you get to the top. That the Minions were in play and at the top of the hill.
I must apologise to whoever played Terence and Philip for laying behind a bunker and bouncing balls of your heads during the CSO show. [Where were the canadians at this time anyhow??].
As for now I am turning over a new leaf as ripping the p!ss out of ballers on the forums , just ends me up in trouble.
And I sense a lot ballers at home planning the latest super weapon after seeing them nasty onion launcers in action.
Oh and being On that bridge with the minions near the end of the day rocked until I ran out of paint [Anybody knows a company that makes a 20 pot belt as I think I may need one]
Thanks to every one who said 'ello to me as it is good to put a face to a name unfortunatly it seemed that every body else was on the other side to me. Next time i'm going as a Canadian so I don't have to climb that damn hill.:D

Qpid

Hanger of Curtains
Jul 13, 2001
Southampton
Visit site
hey licker it don't matter what side you're on or of you're hiding up the bloody great hill me n the boys know who you are now and your card is marked!!!!

get your boys to mail me