Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BigGame007 is GO !

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
see we northern don't wimp out when we take a nut shot we just bonus ball the fecker. Plus reballs don't bust so that would count as a bounce :)

i truly cant wait for this years big game it's sounds like it's going to be the best big game ever!!!!!:)

Angels_ftw

The Lucky 15s
Aug 8, 2006
West Mids
guys i need some help big time, me being the retard i am left my i3s at the last paintball event i went to and ive only just realised, anyone got any i3s, profiles or vents (white preferably :D ) that they wouldnt mind lettin go to me on the day, i can pay cold hard cash :cool:

big kid

couldnt stay away
Nov 23, 2005
with the web toes
Visit site
i got yellow profilers you can use or buy ill take them up with me anyway

and bod i spoke to warped today and they said all well and good tickets should be sent out today
hope that helps

dan

Biggie

Aug 7, 2006
Sheffield
camping arrangements

Does anyone know how this is being done? is there going to be a car park then a seperate area to camp or one area with tents beside cars? as would feel better if my kit was secure in my car!

T

TendringLOEB

Does anyone know how this is being done? is there going to be a car park then a seperate area to camp or one area with tents beside cars? as would feel better if my kit was secure in my car!
Last year it was the latter!

M

Misty's Big Adventure

So who's arriving on Friday??? I think we have some ref meeting on Friday from what I was told and maybe a bbq WOOT!

Next year I might be playing but this year i'll be reffing. So look out for some olive i3's with a Welsh flag in the head strap :)

T

TendringLOEB

Pretty sure it's semi-auto only mate.

Looking forward to this one.

Team PBA will be kickin @ss for the North.

Booya!
Sorry mate, you're wrong there.

Ramp is allowed as long as it kicks in after 6 trigger pulls a second

No Auto - No Burst

Response triggers are allowed as long as they dont fire more than one shot per pull!

Big Game Matt

Big Game 007 Booking Guru
Jan 29, 2007
www.biggame007.co.uk
Tickets are out!

Ok folks! The moment you've been waiting for, the Warped Big Game 007 tickets have gone out today so should be with you by Saturday. Monday at the latest.

You will receive a Big Game 007 Game Orders booklet that covers everything you need to know. Have a good read and make sure that you understand it all so that you can get well and truly stuck in on the day!

The back cover of the booklet also serves as your ticket and disclaimer. Do not lose these tickets as you will NOT be able to acquire a players pass without one. In short, you will not be able to play without your ticket.

To ensure a smooth registration process, please make sure that the disclaimer is filled out, in full, BEFORE you register. Any tickets without a completed disclaimer will not be accepted and will be sent to the back of the registration queue.

Have a good one and we will see you on the day!

The Warped Crew