Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Bling Bling" teams at tourneys!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
i dont get it...... i cant honestly say that i know anyone who would think that wearin a certain kind of jersey would get them an automatic win..... team kit makes you feel like part of a team, an it looks good. thats pretty much the reason behind it....!

Graham_TeamScream

Apr 29, 2003
messingham - UK
www.teamalias.tk
nonono, i didnt make myself clear in the top post, i meant that you get a new team who think that because they have the same stuff that they are going to go str8 to the top and be the best, i am just pointing out that it doesnt work like that.

sorry if i didnt make my self clear but teams like that i just find annoying :confused:

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
cooks has got it!!! No one wears all the same kit just because they think it gives them that edge in the game, they wear it to look the part, to look like a team. You dont see lowish football teams wearing different gear:rolleyes:

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Graham_TeamScream
nonono, i didnt make myself clear in the top post, i meant that you get a new team who think that because they have the same stuff that they are going to go str8 to the top and be the best, i am just pointing out that it doesnt work like that.

sorry if i didnt make my self clear but teams like that i just find annoying :confused:
Mate have you actually approached a team and actually asked them why they all wear the same kit??

Cos I can tell you their answer wont be cos we will get to the top quicker!!

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Cook$
fair enough- as long as you aint got an IR3 with a big ass drop 4wd then thats ok!!
lol, no I just have an Black-red fade X-mag instead.:p :p

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
actually, it was a reply to graham, but you squeezed your post in as i was typin it, thereby makin it look like i was replyin to you. an makin me look a doofus.
ah well

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Cook$
actually, it was a reply to graham, but you squeezed your post in as i was typin it, thereby makin it look like i was replyin to you. an makin me look a doofus.
ah well
lol, its OK mate. After replying to it i felt like a prat, because i realised you werent replying to me. DOH!!!! still never mind:rolleyes: