Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bm2k Barrel Convertions

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
I haven't heard of it bro. Planet's Eclipse Bushmasters already come with a cocker thread but Im pretty sure that the bodies are supplied to them like that. Don't know if you can get a replacement body though.

You could try going to their site and mailing them. Just click on the link in my signature.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Later Dudes

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Sorry...

None that I have heard of. I tried to get Jack at Planet to convert mine to cocker threads, but was told that the Eclipse version comes with a cocker threaded body from ICD.

However, I did find a place in the US that will do it for not very much cash.

Try looking at K&P Machining for prices. That is of course if their site is up. If it isn't Timberwolf do them.

Or, you could just buy a new body with cocker threads from ICD.

Wookie

Brix

Jul 16, 2001
I hear that Check It products will be coming out with a new replacement body that will most likey take cocker threads

Bunkercide

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
Timberwolf has gone under.. he really used K&P to do the conversions. He was just the middle man. The Check It raw body has been "in the works" for over a year now... they are having some serious issues meeting demand for their products. Most believe they are going to give up on their entire line of products. K&P will do it.. I believe whitewolf (different person) does them too. http://members.aol.com/wlfwrose/

You might just consider ordering a new body from ICD with cocker threads. The bodies are 98 bucks I believe. Hope that helps :)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I really don't know why ya can't just order one new from ICD, where they'll gladly cocker thread it for you. If anything, the ICD barrel thread pattern isn't too bad in of itself really, being a little quicker to thread than a Cocker thread anyway. I guess you must have a few Cocker barrels laying around for this to be worth mentioning I suppose.

See if you can swap it in at ICD if you already have it, or just get it from them in the first place if you're just thinking of getting one fresh.