Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BNP on question time

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
however the super school part i agree with. in my local collage an entire class failed the course due to 2 students not being able to keep up.
I'm a bit unsure of how a whole class can fail because of two people, but that seems more of an administrative issue rather than a racial one. If a class can fail because of two underacheiving students, then the process needs to be changed, not the pupils. Seems more like a scapegoat situation.

And I've been part of a 'super-school' and have never witnessed any 'tensions' between ethnic groups.
I'm part of a very diverse university, never seen any tensions...
At which point have the BNP experienced ethnic tension in 'super-schools'? Since when have the BNP BEEN in any 'super-schools'? How the hell would they possibly know about any racial tension aside from what they cause?
:rolleyes:

they have almost solved this problem by requesting pupils to do a english exam first. however there is protesting and claims of racial hatred at this.
You can't solve underachievement through english tests, that's absurd. If you mean using english tests as a way of further segregating students, sure, that's possible. They do that anyway, throw kids into different groups based on exam scores. It's nothing racial, yet the BNP really want to think it is. It's narrow minded tripe.

my 3 point i didnt mean it to sound like we need this party exactly more like one with the balls etc to say screw you protesters go get a job and let the hard working people have a say for a change
Protestors don't have jobs?
:confused:
When did that happen?

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
Video of Nick Griffin at a KKK speech, talking about how they are simply using deceptive words to fool people into thinking they are a "new BNP"

Shows how his end goal is still racial purity but he explains he will use words such as "identity" and "safety" to fool the voter.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2009/bnp-nick-griffin-kkk-p1.php

Personally i dont vote, so therefore some might argue i have no reason or opinion in this matter, but any man that comes out with, "rape is less inconvinient to women than having there handbag stolen...women like sex, rape is sex" is not going to derive any ounce of respect from me.

Its not the British National Party, its the British Nazi Party. Old ideas, different name, guy dosnt have a stubby little tash, In my opinion, little difference between the BNP and the NSDAP (Nazi Party) of Germany.

Personally id rather not let someone into government who believes in racial purity, which could go from either exiling people, or to the bigger extreme of another mass genocide.

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
ok let me explain better.

these to pupils were consistantly having to spend large amounts of time with the teacher. who had to explain these matters over and over again. if these 2 pupils are getting time of 5 students taht then means for each of those 4 people aint getting time with the teacher. over a week. thats 40 people falling behind. these pupils would also use the fact the didnt understand english to be late for class and take 5 misn to ask to go for a piss.

altho a class has about 25 i think it is. were not taken into time other factors etc.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Anybody else want to butcher the tremendously flawed argumentation in the above post? I can't be arsed, because I won't be nice.

Okay, I'll do a quick one and let the real one over to the rest of you...
If they went to the toilet as long and as much as you say, there wouldn't be a problem, since they wouldn't be in class. Combined with your flawed calculations, I can only conclude that you are talking sh*t, possibly making it up even (although I'd like to think that you didn't make it up, but are rather repeating somebody else's crap).

Please, get a pencil, some paper and a calculator. And don't post on this thread until you figured out the maths, because you are waaaaaaaay off.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
And be honest.......... Just like the BNP
Cor, just cos you got that job as Nick Griffin's stunt double does'nt mean you have to stick up for the cnuts. I do really hope you were being ironic. ;)

I do feel that perhaps we should ignore Master Forbes' ranting, his racial prejudices obviously stem from being told off by the lollipop lady on the way to school.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Cor, just cos you got that job as Nick Griffin's stunt double does'nt mean you have to stick up for the cnuts. I do really hope you were being ironic. ;)

I do feel that perhaps we should ignore Master Forbes' ranting, his racial prejudices obviously stem from being told off by the lollipop lady on the way to school.
I am hurt you would even ask if I was being ironic................ Of course I was dumb dwarf!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Given that Nick Griffin's appearance on Question Time was some time ago now, I believe this thread is not just flogging a dead horse, it's flogging the spot where a dead horse once lay.

My view is that each post on this thread now is drawing more attention to the BNP.

Can I therefore politely suggest that this thread be closed.