Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bob long v1 victory with upgrades and spool engine

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
for sale is my bob long V1 victory, comes with 4c eyes, v2 grips(frame has not been milled for new screw holes), supercharged poppet engine, spool engine with extra back cap assembly for true quick change ability (this isn't cheap to get from bob long), tadao onyx board (installed), tadao yakuza board (oled missing but still programmable through usb interface) tadao grips, small oring kit, original 1 piece 691 barrel and in original box.

don't expect perfection as this marker has been an absolute work horse and will have a few pieces of wear and scratches to prove it. but it is still mechanically amazing!

£380 posted now £360 posted

spool bolt sold

price drop £250 posted
now £230 posted

i know i'm gonna be asked to split the spool engine by someone, so yes i will consider it if someone wants to buy the victory without this upgrade. please feel free to form an orderly queue below.

postage will be 48hr courier
i am open to sensible negotiation but beware, lowballers will be high fived, in the face, with a croquet mallet!

Last edited:

sam tonks

Sep 13, 2012
Would be with the poppet engine but looking like next week before id have funds. Do you need to have an lp reg for it