Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long Victory fps help!

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Tank regs are fine dude, what air system are you using at the moment?
Does sound like lpr problem on the gat, as Steve says if you can get it to Bricket wood we'll take a look at it for you
I'm currently using a guerilla air system with the G2 reg..i was thinking of getting a ninja slp reg from the states but i'm not sure would it be legal to use it here..its just the tank that we're unable to use right..? Cheers..i'll defo try to chrono it before the week to see if i can fix it somehow but if i can't i might need some assisstance.. :( ..thanks so much for the help guys..

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Yeah mate just grab someone in an STD jersey lol.
As Rich says our regs are the same as US regs it's the bottle stamp that's different. Again as Rich says what you running it on.
Also to be honest if you are not familiar with Bob Longs gats I wouldn't look to stripping the lpr just yet, by all means strip the engine down and check it if you want to but it needs to be Dow 55 you use on it NOTHING else. If you do strip the engine check the brown doughnut is in the right way round (oring side hoes back in first) also make sure ithas no dinks or scratches on the inside. I don't think it's your engine though to be honest and we have about 8 other engine to illuminate that straight away lol. Where did you get the Gat?
Ohh nuts..i've been using the dye slick lube so far but only on the bolt but not the internals of the engine..is there anywhere here in UK to get the dow55..? I dont seem to see them in any online shops..I ordered my victory from Jon from LIPS..running on G2 Myth reg guerilla air..

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Your air is fine they are medium pressure so you'll get away with that. You could get an slp reg which would give you a tad more efficiency but not a needed upgrade just ifya want.
That lube could well be your problem. We get ours through one of the team who 'accuires' it through work. I know we have no spare complete tubes available at the moment but if you can bring a small pot with you on the 26th we can sort you out. Unless someone else knows where you can get Dow 55? Check lips maybe if they sell the gats, they have the lube?

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Oh and are you talking about the bolt orings you use lube on? The two on the silver bolt itself?
Because if you are then that will be your problem! You need one drop of tri-flow oil on each of the bolt orings at the beginning of each days play that's it. NO lube on the two bolt orings.

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Oh and are you talking about the bolt orings you use lube on? The two on the silver bolt itself?
Because if you are then that will be your problem! You need one drop of tri-flow oil on each of the bolt orings at the beginning of each days play that's it. NO lube on the two bolt orings.
Ahh..right..ok..that may very well be the prob..i did use lube on the two orings on the silver bolt..when i received the marker it already had like white lube on it and i got confused because i initially read that ONLY triflow oil should be used..so i thought since it had lube on it it should be fine..i'll remove it now..alright cheers..i'll give jon a call and see if he can sort me out with some dow55..