Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bolts for cocker, Whats gonna be good

Inferno

Paintball Addict
KAPP

I recently bought a blue KAPP venturi bolt. It seems like a quality piece- I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. The only thing I noticed is that after two hoppers of paint the blue started wearing off the bolt because of the ball detent and breech walls. Other than that, I noticed a slight increase in accuracy, but that may just be wishful thinking. :D All in all, I give the KAPP bolt a thumbs up.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Jamie

Anything made of delrin would be good. No O-rings to worry about which means no oiling the bolt.:D How you guys been doing anyway? Long time no see. We need to get together and get ****faced or something.

MarkehB

www.markehb.com
Famine,

I'd go with a Shocktech in this country. A nice delrin jobby so you dont lube it. I think kapp etc are a bit hard to get hold off.

BTW i think rekka barrels do em.

P.s. Did I ever tell you that your team rocks? Especially that podgy front man you got ;)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
As for myself, I currently use the Shocktech Superfly. However, one thing I have noticed about it is that the pull pin retainer sometimes acts up and makes the pull pin stuck...I may be the only person with that problem but none the less it exists so I must tell you about it. Perhaps any other Superfly than mine wouldn't do that, but to be 100% sure you can go with the Shocktech Alien which is a simpler model with the same delrin front and aluminum back. (But do they still make the Alien? I don't know.) There are other delrin bolts too, like the Menace, which can be found on www.g3pb.com for a good price.

If you would actually prefer a non-delrin bolt, I would recommend for both performance and aesthetics sake the Chris Cole bolt. Rather than a pull pin, it threads into a very light back block very similar to that of the current Dark Cockers and Freeflows.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Heys chip,
Yeah beer sounds good.
We are thinking of having a crimbo drink thing in the near future, u intrested?

And yeah i heard about our front player too, Heard he was fat, hairy, has a preference for boys and cant drive!

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Jamie

Yeah I am down with drinking some beer asap. Let me know when and where.

As far as our new front player, I think you were misinformed. He is skinny, fast, not hairy, and he posses the skills to light your whole team up. Watch out Apocolypse.:D

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
J,
You nutter personally i aint gotta clue that is why i asked you first, anyhow I have seen the tubby hairy new front man, but what about the tubby non-hairy new back man the covers him.
Later
Stewey :p

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
Fat front players...

Bish.. it's not your fault that you are annorxically challengened, but it's not like your gurney or somethin... that guys is fat and obnoxious........! (but you are still the hairyest man in paintball)!

Anyways....you wanna do something between christmas and new year (please anything.. just to get me away from my inlaws!)

Lastly Jamie you lightwieght nonce, you have the staying power of........ something that dosent stay long.......
You big girls blouse