Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bone Pack help?

PaulC

Mar 30, 2006
Larkfield
I've purchased a second hand bone pack and need to work out how the darn thing works?? Wonder if those who use them can answer some questions?

I've been down maplins and purchased UK-US volt convertor, plugged it in for four hours but it didn't charge, i was expecting it (the battery)to feel warm, it didn't. I don't even know if i'm plugging the charger the right way around in the convertor for a start??

Could it be my charge or battery is duff?

Any help is a bonus

Paul

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Does nobody else use them with the chargers they sell??

I use the stock charger and one of these http://www.beststuff.co.uk/mw_mw2p045_voltage_convertor.htm

Although, I only remember paying about a fiver for mine. Do a google search and you'll find them cheaper. Maplins have them for £16.9p, bit steep there.

Works fine for me, and 2 of the others guys in our team.

Maybe if you have someone with some sort of tester to check the charger is putting out anything???

I do prefer my Neophean charger over the Bone Pack one because it has a red and green LED so you know when your done......

Surley it came with the UK converter when you bought it???? How else would the seller have charged it themselves.??

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
A chap off of here.
If you could actually be a bit more specific, then I may be able to help you out a bit more.

If it is someone who recently purchased it through the group buy, then a number of the small adapter parts were incorrectly wired, and simply need switching over.

If it wasn't, and you're sure it is the universal charger (will still have an american/shaver socket fitting on it); then if you can describe the light sequence, and have checked the small external fuse; then I may also be able to help...