Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BOP Super 7's Cup Nov Sunday 29th

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Props to photonick.co.uk, for turning up in cold to take photos of us all. I think I will buy some from him.

If anyone found a wallet, it's mine.

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
Even though I wasn't playing. It was a great laugh with a good atmosphere despite the weather. I know I had a brilliant time :)

stimulatewoody

laysic vip
Aug 9, 2008
temper towers
i now have man flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

but at least i got it here, well worth it.

even though i forgot how to play paintball somehow, and messed up n every game, it was still a good laugh!

cheers rich, as always a cracking day.

see u all at training!

woody

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
Another great event and some real battles ! Well done to Rich and his team ! All the teams who stayed and still had a laugh even though we all freezin are balls off!:D
sat night was laugh and who knew rich could move better on the dance floor than on the field:eek:

roll on next season!

thanks to the guys that guested for us and to our new sponsors Valkon and just paintball lookin forward to the new season !

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
Devastation

What a epic days balling, i think the mud just added some dramatic effects to some great games.

We finished 2nd which we will take and run with when you look at the teams that did play.

I'd like to thank Lee Wellings, Dave Phillips and Roy Wakelam for guesting for us.
A MASSIVE thankyou to Gill @ Justpaintball for some wicked paint and for all her help and support

All in all were looking forward to a great CPPS 2010 season..
see you all there :D

DEVASTATION
Buttsy