Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bottle jammed?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
he said there was 3000psi in the bottle when the reg unscrewed itself from the bottle, when you screw aluminium into aluminum a bit quick it tends to stick and in worse cases weld itself together
Kitch, looks like a PMI reg: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/simonster2005/17072008163.jpg and if I recall correctly they have a chrome plated brass bonnet! There are a few reasons why it may have jammed. I would be tempted to replace both.

Oh, and can you make your mind up on which side of the Atlantic you sit when referring to metal produced from bauxite :D

mushk1n

The Guitar hero!
May 7, 2007
London
he said there was 3000psi in the bottle when the reg unscrewed itself from the bottle, when you screw aluminium into aluminum a bit quick it tends to stick and in worse cases weld itself together
he said he emptied it at the end of the first line, reg would never come off a bottle with 3000psi left in it :) :D

mush

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
he said he emptied it at the end of the first line, reg would never come off a bottle with 3000psi left in it :) :D

mush

the bottle started to undo itself with about 3k inside it. the reg is well jammed on

Thats how I read it musk1n

Kitch, looks like a PMI reg: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/simonster2005/17072008163.jpg and if I recall correctly they have a chrome plated brass bonnet! There are a few reasons why it may have jammed. I would be tempted to replace both.

Oh, and can you make your mind up on which side of the Atlantic you sit when referring to metal produced from bauxite :D
Aye, I know what you mean fella, good vice with soft jaws on it, may be a bit of grit on the inner face of the oops that the reg has gripped onto, either way if you can't shift it in a vice with an adequate amount of force, it will prolly be fubar'd. End of the day if you dont feel confident doing it yourself, or dont know if those bits are any longer servicable let the professionals have a look for you.

simonster

Sep 6, 2007
middlesbrough
il have a look into bz in saturday, il just take everything down and see what they say. i know it better to be weary and a bit of a wuss when theres that much pressure involved.

at the min the oops is detached from the gat, and the bit that you unscrew to release/seal the air at the opposite end of the oops to the bottle has been taken out fully now.

bled the air by taking off the macroline etc to make sure everything was safe before i started taking things apart.

thanks for the replies but im really lost with this at the min so il let some one who knows what there doing have a look see

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
mate did you read my thread i posted up??
there will be two grub screws holding the collar to the reg, just try tightening those as tight as possible then try undoing the tank from the asa.
thats what i had to do and it worked.