Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle re-test quote

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
I've had a quote from diving centre near to me for a hydro test on a bottle for £44. Is this reasonable? or can anyone near Bishops stortford recommend somewhere else that does it cheaper?

Cheers

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Hydro Test 0.5 to 1.5ltr Air System
Hydro Test Paintball Air Cylinder 0.5ltr to1.5ltr Capacity.

1. To initiate test simply click on 'Add to Cart'.
2. LiPS will E-Mail you a printable voucher.
3. Print out the voucher and fill in the details.
4. Send or drop your tank(s) into LiPS Paintball.
5. On receipt, LiPS will send your tanks for testing to a qualified air cylinder tester.
6. When the tester returns your tank(s) to LiPS we will return the tanks along with your certification back to you FREE Carriage. Turn around time is approximately 2-3 weeks.

NOTE: If you require more than one cylinder to be tested you will need to purchase one voucher per tank.
NOTE ALSO: US DOT Specification tank cannot be tested.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your tank or regulator fails the tester is under obligation to destroy them to prohibit their future use. LiPS has no contol over this as it is the law. The voucher payment is unaffected and LiPS will be unable to refund any part of your payment.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Hydro Test 0.5 to 1.5ltr Air System
Hydro Test Paintball Air Cylinder 0.5ltr to1.5ltr Capacity.

1. To initiate test simply click on 'Add to Cart'.
2. LiPS will E-Mail you a printable voucher.
3. Print out the voucher and fill in the details.
4. Send or drop your tank(s) into LiPS Paintball.
5. On receipt, LiPS will send your tanks for testing to a qualified air cylinder tester.
6. When the tester returns your tank(s) to LiPS we will return the tanks along with your certification back to you FREE Carriage. Turn around time is approximately 2-3 weeks.

NOTE: If you require more than one cylinder to be tested you will need to purchase one voucher per tank.
NOTE ALSO: US DOT Specification tank cannot be tested.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your tank or regulator fails the tester is under obligation to destroy them to prohibit their future use. LiPS has no contol over this as it is the law. The voucher payment is unaffected and LiPS will be unable to refund any part of your payment.
I think he is looking for a price not how to do it
Price : £34.99 (Including VAT at 20%)

Last edited:

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Think we get our for about £25 down in Basildon.

We live near by mind you so only have to drop it in when passing, then collect again a few days later, so no postage involved.

Cheers

Wingy...

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Think we get our for about £25 down in Basildon.

We live near by mind you so only have to drop it in when passing, then collect again a few days later, so no postage involved.

Cheers

Wingy...

Hey Russell where ?? Is it near ya shop if so I mite get mine done there