Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Boxing Day @ NSPA

NSPA

The Mouth
28th Dec @ NSPA

Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen

3man tournament, same format as Wednesday night but with trophies for the 1st three teams. Hopefully we can turn this into an annual event to blow all the stuffing out of our ears.

Any teams that are interested then please book in advance.

Looking at 11am start.

Date changed to the 28th to suit everyones needs, gives you some more time to fill up on Turkey before I have you running round a field :D

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Boxing day is ideal for me. My son's 2nd birthday is on 27th so I cant make it if it changes to this day. Fingers crossed it's gonna be the 26th

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I am more then game to play if a can get 2 other people to come, best bet is the 27th tho mate i would say, boxing day is usually "the other half of the family" day for most people and would hate to see the evil dragon mother-in-laws throw the dinner to the dogs lol! I dont mind driving down if people want lifts? I have got a 4 wheel drive with 7 seats so could probs manage 2 teams in if we hoy our kits on our knees or singer takes the van for the kit and i take the bodys?

Chriz :D

Edit: Mop heads gping to wear his christmas singing santa thong and let the lucky winners empty a full hopper each on the bare cheeks..... now we deffo know 1 of the universal teams will win lol!!!