Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Brass Eagles

kingman2003

Sep 21, 2002
Visit site
Are Brass Eagles as bad as what they say? I'm just started off (only played 1 session with a friend's equipment). I'm after a gun but may go with a spyder compact.

rhino

Banned
May 4, 2002
Visit site
DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT go with the spyder. the bolt is plastic for gods sake!Go witha tippman 98 custom, it has way more upgrade options than the spyder ever will. and it won't break everytime u use it.:eek:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by rhino
DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT go with the spyder. the bolt is plastic for gods sake!Go witha tippman 98 custom, it has way more upgrade options than the spyder ever will. and it won't break everytime u use it.:eek:
will you stop flaming spyders,and telling people to buy tippys,especially when you don't seem to know the facts:rolleyes:
1,as p8ntballer07 said the bolts are metal in the compact
2,spyders have far more scope for shiney uppgrades:D
3,spyders will not keep breaking if you look after them
tippys are bullet proof,but are but ugly:p

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by rhino
Uhhh...you'll find that the tippmann has a plastic bolt, and an over-heavy hammer.

Oh are we all in agreement now. Tippmens are ugley and people only buy them, because they are dirt cheap. Spyders are the way to go the range is huge and theres a version out there for most pockets. Also theres a huge range add on parts.
Before you slag off the spyder ask yourself why most of the big companies copy the spyder??

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
hmmmm,whats this i see,rhino selling his beloved tippy(he spent $510 fnar fnar) to get a immpy;)
ps wrong forum,sales don't belong in the techroom(supprised you missed that1 philip)