Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bravo TV

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Tired???

Yes maybe a little - we went clubbing Saturday AND Sunday nights whilst you got tucked up in bed by Sam (who went out with us by the way).;)

But you are right - this can only do paintball good - just ignore the bits where we make tits of ourselves!!!!!!

Mark

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, and in no way related to the thread.....what was the nightlife like in Sweeden? We are thinking of playing next year. Any opinions on how good the tourney was. Is it worth going over and how much are flights from the UK?

In relation to the thread, if it promotes the sport of paintball in a positive light (which I think it did), and gets more people playing and accepting it, it can not be a bad thing. OK, it was not tourney style ball, but it is publicity and that can only be a good thing. People will see the programme and go play that sytle ball and the themed games at sites near them. As far as I could see it looked safe and controlled.

golly-skulls

NOT SO FAT PAINTSLINGER
Jul 26, 2001
essex
Visit site
just watched the show on video and thought it wasnt to bad but if they get some good ratings maybe the next step is to start showing some of the various tournaments, then maybe some of us lesser mortals can get our ugly mugs on tv:rolleyes:

Pave

Jul 11, 2001
Guernsey
www.bouja.com
Obviously the paintball is rec based as the "hook" to get Joe Public watching the Programme.

The finals will be entirely SUP AIR so worry not.

I wasn't embarassed to play in it, any media coverage is good news for the team as it helps you get noticed huh?

paddeo

Jul 6, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
joe Public

Just thought it was worth me adding my recent experince of joe public.

I mentioned to the guy that was cutting my hair that we would be in a big tournament in crystal palace soon. Big mistake.

His immediate reply was "you need a f*****g guy like me playing with ya, the last time i played i done a commando crawl down this ditch with the bullets flying over me then popped up and done 3 guys, then went on to do another 4"

He later went on to ask me"what army field techniques had i studied" he was shocked when i said none. He then said

"I am the kinda guy that like to mix things up and and add ideas, i was talking to these army guys and i asked them 'how many ways do you know to dislocate a man's neck' they said 'none' which is crazy 'cos i know 10"

What a fruitcake. I cannot wait to have joe public playing paintball
:p

pat