Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

breakwell : Your call guys .....

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
I'm going to have to agree with the majority people here and say let the ban stand. He was given more than enough opportunity to settle this like a man long ago, but we've all seen his response to that. It seems to me as if hes only apologising at this point because hes out of options and its finally dawned on him how ****ed he is, not because hes actually sorry.

I ask myself would I trust him around my own gear left unattended while I was in a game at a tournament? Like hell I would. I wouldn't be willing to take that risk myself and I wouldn't expect any other player to be willing to either.

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
I'm going to add to my earlier comment even more, as i just saw the angel stripped facebook comment thing. Now i thought this @sshole was quite fduked in the head... no i knew but what the hell :confused: :confused: :confused: how can people actually do things like that, and not feel horrible? do they lack any form of moral?

i dissapoint at my generation :tsk:

please don't let him back or ever touch a paintball gun again :(

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, I think it pretty obvious that you guys have no wish to have him anywhere near you and who could blame you; paintball equipment is hard come by, we have all spent a huge amount of our time working for the opportunity to buy the gats and gear we all need to play our beloved sport.

Nobody wants to chance any of that being stolen by a confirmed thief ....
When I thought of giving him a last chance, I was thinking back to when I was his age and a lot of real stooopid things I did; I was given many last chances, most of which I ignored but I wasn't a thief and I certainly didn't steal form people and then boast about it going on to taunt the victim of that theft .... that was reprehensible and as near unforgivable as you can get.
I think that was the defining act for breakwell and one that sewed the seeds for his fate ...

I will inform him of his fate by pointing him in the direction of this thread; and in a way, your posts will act as testament to the authority and resolve of our players.

Let's hope this is the last we hear of him and just hope he doesn't infect another sport with his own particular brand of a thieving virus.

P8nt has spoken .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I wouldn't normally publicise an email I sent to someone but in this case I am gonna make an exception because it involves you guys. The email below is the message I sent breakwell to inform his of his fate.
Since sending me that first email that I posted, he has sent another 4 or 5 all of which are in similar vein. He had obviously seen this thread and so was reacting to your posts with ever more desperate pleas for forgiveness ..... I'm afraid it changes nothing.
The email I sent is below :-

I put up that poll because it was only fair and proper our players should have their say, and they have.

I am not prepared to go against my members all of whom say you should not be allowed back into our sport.

After all, even if I called up the likes of NPF, Warped and CPPS, it would make no difference now because they won’t have you back and they certainly would not go against their own customer base; all of whom have blocked your re-entry.

I think at this point, you are gonna have to just try and work out why these people reacted in the way they did and it has everything to do with what you’ve done in our sport; I’m not just referring to the Duffy incident, I am talking about all the other things people came forward to tell us about .... you’re really not a particularly nice person and you just can’t stop lying but do not possess the intellect to lie without getting found out... and you really are soooo easily found out.

I know you won’t admit any of this to yourself which is of course the root of your problem because without it, you have no means to move forward and that means your future looks bleak.
I’m afraid you have blown it ..... and if you really do wanna change .... I think you need to take a looooong hard look at just why you do the things you do ... and then try to understand why people react against those things.
My members and mods have spoken and there’s no way I’m gonna go against them .... not a chance!

There’s no way back for you in this sport I’m afraid .. that is your punishment for the things you have done to people.

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
I put up that poll because it was only fair and proper our players should have their say, and they have.

I am not prepared to go against my members all of whom say you should not be allowed back into our sport.

After all, even if I called up the likes of NPF, Warped and CPPS, it would make no difference now because they won’t have you back and they certainly would not go against their own customer base; all of whom have blocked your re-entry.

I think at this point, you are gonna have to just try and work out why these people reacted in the way they did and it has everything to do with what you’ve done in our sport; I’m not just referring to the Duffy incident, I am talking about all the other things people came forward to tell us about .... you’re really not a particularly nice person and you just can’t stop lying but do not possess the intellect to lie without getting found out... and you really are soooo easily found out.

I know you won’t admit any of this to yourself which is of course the root of your problem because without it, you have no means to move forward and that means your future looks bleak.
I’m afraid you have blown it ..... and if you really do wanna change .... I think you need to take a looooong hard look at just why you do the things you do ... and then try to understand why people react against those things.
My members and mods have spoken and there’s no way I’m gonna go against them .... not a chance!

There’s no way back for you in this sport I’m afraid .. that is your punishment for the things you have done to people.
Good lord thats some soul destroying stuff! i absolutely agree with every word however and if an insight like that doesn't wake him up...nothing will :)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't normally publicise an email I sent to someone but in this case I am gonna make an exception because it involves you guys. The email below is the message I sent breakwell to inform his of his fate.
Since sending me that first email that I posted, he has sent another 4 or 5 all of which bare of a similar vein. He had obviously seen this thread and so was reacting to your posts with ever more desperate pleas for forgiveness ..... I'm afraid it changes nothing.
The email I sent is below :-

someone just got served

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
There’s no way back for you in this sport I’m afraid .. that is your punishment for the things you have done to people.[/I]
Breakwell, good riddance. People like you, who as you can see are in the minority, are the sort of people that should require a license to have kids and animals. Good luck with anything you do, but you are not welcome in our game.

:whoo:

Reactions: cowface