The Home Of European Paintball

Bricket Wood Training Diary Sat 21st/ Sun 22nd

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Hi All
this weekend is a busy one at bricket wood, so busy were opening up all three fields, We have one locked field for the London Nexus trials and two general training fields, however one field is nearly full already, so if you want to train on sunday 22nd you need to get in quick while you still have chance, all you have to do is phone 07968120424 to book a spot. we have plenty of space however for saturday, and at present we only aim to have two fields open that day,
Diary
Sat 21st
field 2 (astro)
1. LONDON DEFIANCE
2. SABOTAGE

field 3 (astro)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sun 22nd
field 1 (grass)
1. LONDON TIGERS

field 2 (astro)
1. LONDON NEXUS TRIALS (LOCKED)

field 3 (astro)
1. SAMURAI MV
2. SAMURAI RAGE
3. SAMURAI 3

This will be the last time for training before the first event here at bricket wood on the 29th jan, however there will be training available on that day as the event will not be using all our fields.
thanks again for your support,
all the best
Yorkie

Last edited:

Gonzo47

..si vis pacem para bellum..
Mar 17, 2011
London
Hello Yorkie!!
This gonzo from "Shooters". just keep me in mind for Saturday. Love to have some run, snaps, drills. I will be on my own so will join any field( or part of it ) ;)
Also will need box of paint.
Thank You and See ya!!!

HVPdelahoyde

HVPdelahoyde
Oct 30, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Hope all went well today mate.
We are looking for 2-3 more players so anyone you might have in mind will you shoot a suggestion my way via facebook.
I'll give ya a call at some point tomorrow regarding the coming weekend.
Thanks mate.
Chiv - LEGACY