Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buddha the Moderator

dear budda and manning

hey guys as I am all over as you put it, though I would take to the bathroom as us girlies do.;)

Would have passed comment sooner :)

But I was washing my hair ..............

ect honest um nice pretty talons now

Budda I wouldn't worry about it if you spent more time on the fields then I am sure you would become as well known there too. Some people you know of simply because they have become a legend in their own time for one reason or another. Who's to play god and say for what or judge somethings worth.

I might be wrong but I thought this forum was about sharing idears keeping people in touch and information and if a few uf us once we have done the important bit like how do, help, why, this.... chose do deviate from the purist path and amuse the masses then surley this is also of some worth.

Have you looked though the members recently there are pages of people who have never posted for what ever reason.

Yes it is all a bit intimadating and people do not always respond so either you curl up and die and not use the forum again or post some this funny (hopefully) or provocative enough for a responce.

This is not a tottally personal perspective I have asked other non posters of my acquatence yes I do have friends, paintballers and non. The latter send search partys as paintball full time has an extreamly detrimental effect on one's socail life.

Also like you budda I don't get to leave my own pond very often and it's nice to have other veiws and opions on such a broad spectrum.

Yes maybe it's a bit sad I have such I high post count but being also a person of strong opions and likeing a good debate it's nice to felx those grey cells occasionally.

Manning the reason for individual posting is not purly to add to my um........ post count (has a life of it of it's own and is not fun now more a chattle.....) but because people not reading entier sections of relivant threads got confused and weither for amusment or other wise apperared to become offended let face it it is easily done over in any form of conversation with out face or voice contact.

why do you think I wink so much in my posts;)

laters guy I do have a life:p

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Sparkly, don't consider what I said earlier as directed at you personally. All I was doing is explaining MY reasons for posting.
As far as what you said about playing more often, and getting better by doing so, I have to say that at least 99% of the Dutch tourney ballers already know me (and sometimes gossip about me, believe it or not), and that the team that I play with at the moment is one of the top Dutch teams (granted, there's not many of those :D ).

budda / manning

hi guys am not quite that delicte and sensitve.

and do have a sense of humor, honest I can take it have T shirt bra of steel sob,;)

Budda what I meant was that if you played the international torney circuit then as the obviously great personality you are we would all know you, it was not a dig and great to hear you play at what ever level.:cool: :cool:

Just to play is good , to play well even better.

being a girl I am going to stand out what ever I do:(

so i try and do it in an informed way all be it talking gibberish years of all night day in to night into day party practise and no don't do drugs don't need them. record stands at four days straight but it did all get just a little weird towards the end.lol;)

and when it's paintball stuff I always check it out just ask bully or torribles they both always know it's me um wonder why that could be there are a few more names on that list but surfice to say I don't talk out of my arse unless on tera firma.;)

Shall I recite shakspear for you manning?;)