Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

building practice fields

If there's ANY chance at all of someone walking into where u r playing then netting is pretty important. Even if its private land with no public rights of way, its gotta be worth putting at least warning signs of some sort up.

K

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
It's private property, the only people that could possibly be hit are hunters, but they hunters shouldn't be there anyway because it's, as I said, private property.

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Umm...that didn't come out right, did it Brian? I get shot while I'm playing all the time...it's not that bad, really.

netting would be sencible but can be expencive although you can some times get it second hand from building sites obviously check it's condition wear and tear ect as it is nylon it dose not perish as such but loses it's strenght so should be checked. Over here it comes in three width sizes.

I would deffinatly say warning signs.

Also remember it is all to easy not to think if you have a few freinds in a small area.

So I would also recomend a small netted safe zone for fiddling with guns and stuff.

It's down to you in the end

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
i live in the country side.......and i am thinking of making some noise to local farmers to see if they would let me and some mates use a field.

the only reason we not done it b4 is finding a far out location so netteing and stuff is not needed

paintball_kid

Dec 8, 2001
Visit site
yeh i agree if u put up some sighs and notices there shouldnt be a problem. The fense should be about 13 feet high i think.but then again im no pro.

hope this helps ;)